Radiance Grand Suite

Good morning. My family and I are booked for a Grand Suite on Radiance of the Seas for November 2022. I am having a hard time finding out what the perks truly are with a Suite. It has been 12 years since I last cruised. This will be my 11 year olds first cruise. We picked the Suite for cabin size but several sites have alluded to perks. Any help is appreciated as I feel lost searching so many sites. 

19 minutes ago, KLeBrun said:

No worries at @OCSC Mike I am hoping to take a cruise on an Oasis class in a couple years. I know Radiance is smaller, but I would not have thought it would be so hard to find perks about its suites. I may just have to wait on hold with customer service. 🙄 

Smokey's link above should work. He knows what he's talking about.

Thank you both. Once more follow-up. Drinks? Can you get a drink from thr concerige lounge at anytime or is it only during the evening. I am trying to decide what drink package we may need. We are not heavy drinkers but I do enjoy my coffee and a cocktail or two. Again, this is my first time in a suite. Apologize if I overlooked these answers somewhere else. 

33 minutes ago, KLeBrun said:

Can you get a drink from thr concerige lounge at anytime or is it only during the evening.

Radiance class suite lounge only has complimentary drinks during Happy Hour.

Another benefit of the suite is complimentary room service, including ordering off of the main dining room menu. There should be a separate breakfast dining location for suite guests to partake in as well.

1 hour ago, KLeBrun said:

Thank you both. Once more follow-up. Drinks? Can you get a drink from thr concerige lounge at anytime or is it only during the evening. I am trying to decide what drink package we may need. We are not heavy drinkers but I do enjoy my coffee and a cocktail or two. Again, this is my first time in a suite. Apologize if I overlooked these answers somewhere else. 

Coffee/tea/latte/etc you can get any time in the lounge. Cocktails are just during the happy hour but you can take one to dinner.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:55 AM, KLeBrun said:

Good morning. My family and I are booked for a Grand Suite on Radiance of the Seas for November 2022. I am having a hard time finding out what the perks truly are with a Suite. It has been 12 years since I last cruised. This will be my 11 year olds first cruise. We picked the Suite for cabin size but several sites have alluded to perks. Any help is appreciated as I feel lost searching so many sites. 

Hi, we just booked a GS B2B on Radiance in November so glad to see this. Is Voom included? I don't think so on ships w/o 
sky class" but just checking. TIA!