Antigen tests for sailing from Barcelona

Fay

We are boarding wonder of the seas on the 29th May from Barcelona and wondered if any uk guests have recently been on a royal caribbean cruise and if you have had an antigen test done at boots or if you are cruising in next couple of weeks where are you getting your tests done. Starting to stress about where to get tests done as want to make sure the certificate has all the information on it royal caribbean are stipulating.

3 hours ago, Mike.s said:

We've used Boots before for a trip to Barbados and are using them again next week, £30 and results inside 20 minutes. Others are looking at using Lloyds pharmacy

Thank you. 

On 5/6/2022 at 6:45 PM, Mike.s said:

We've used Boots before for a trip to Barbados and are using them again next week, £30 and results inside 20 minutes. Others are looking at using Lloyds pharmacy

I've checked and boots by us doesn't do them typical. Was looking at lloyds but I have seen a copy of certificate and it doesn't have this CLIA number on it which is what royal caribbean are saying it has to show. 

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

I've checked and boots by us doesn't do them typical. Was looking at lloyds but I have seen a copy of certificate and it doesn't have this CLIA number on it which is what royal caribbean are saying it has to show. 

Lloyd's Certificates(below) have a UKAS number on the bottom which is fine for Royal Caribbean, I have also heard people using Dam Health certificates, and mine last December had no numbers on it at ALL. 

78911d5f3f343a359707daeec0b9bd1ab595b2b6-1061x1500.jpg

23 minutes ago, Fay said:

Fay, I believe the CLIA number is only available on tests originating from the US, our Boots tests had a UKAS number which is the UK accreditation

59 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I'd be interested to know if people have been OK with DAM Health Antigen Tests. We've got a DAM Health local to us & would like to use them for our cruise out of Southampton next month.

Me as well.  I did find that RCI have changed there accepted test wording on their website:

All guests sailing from Southampton, England will need to take a test before boarding, as detailed below. Tests must be supervised with the result provided on a certificate which includes the guest’s name and date of birth. Supervised telehealth tests are not accepted for unvaccinated guests – only for vaccinated guests. All tests are at the guests’ expense.

No longer mentions lab number, lab address, or certificate number? I was concerned about DAM because when I used them in December 2021 they did not include any of those. I don't sail until September so I have plenty of time to figure it out and use others as guinea pigs, LoL.

On 5/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, Spang1974 said:

Lloyd's Certificates(below) have a UKAS number on the bottom which is fine for Royal Caribbean, I have also heard people using Dam Health certificates, and mine last December had no numbers on it at ALL. 

78911d5f3f343a359707daeec0b9bd1ab595b2b6-1061x1500.jpg

Just had a Lloyds test, have to say my certificate looks nothing like that

On 5/11/2022 at 12:05 PM, Stephen said:

I'd be interested to know if people have been OK with DAM Health Antigen Tests. We've got a DAM Health local to us & would like to use them for our cruise out of Southampton next month.

+1  for cruises out of Copenhagen 

Also for Antigen tests details are only on their website ( same idea as insurance companies) they give you 1 time log in details so you can retrieve them, are documents you print yourself accepted?