xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Jun 11, 2023 - Jun 18, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 2 months later...

Taking my extended family with me on July 11th! Just came back from first cruise on Liberty of the Seas and it was so amazing we are booking this one for next summer. Even bringing along close friends. Looking at five separate bookings for 13 people. Liked it that much. This one sounds even better. You can’t beat Royal Caribbean for great service. If you don’t like something, just let them know;they’ll make it right. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Jun 11, 2023 - Jun 18, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 3 months later...

HOWDY fellow cruisers, we are going on Allure of the Seas 6/11-6/18/23. Taking a family group of 16 people for a 50th Anniversary celebration. There is a discrepancy on the itinerary on our cruise receipt vs itineraries I’ve seen elsewhere online. My receipt says Cozumel on 6/15 (Day 5) & Costa Maya on 6/16 (Day 6) but elsewhere it has the ports reversed. It’s important that we know the correct itinerary because we are wanting to charter a boat from Cozumel on the 15th & stay onboard in Costa Maya for an anniversary celebration. Also, does anyone know which night is the 2nd formal (Dress to Impress) night onboard? Day 5 or Day 6? I hope someone can help me!

3 hours ago, Texas Cruisers said:

HOWDY fellow cruisers, we are going on Allure of the Seas 6/11-6/18/23. Taking a family group of 16 people for a 50th Anniversary celebration. There is a discrepancy on the itinerary on our cruise receipt vs itineraries I’ve seen elsewhere online. My receipt says Cozumel on 6/15 (Day 5) & Costa Maya on 6/16 (Day 6) but elsewhere it has the ports reversed. It’s important that we know the correct itinerary because we are wanting to charter a boat from Cozumel on the 15th & stay onboard in Costa Maya for an anniversary celebration. Also, does anyone know which night is the 2nd formal (Dress to Impress) night onboard? Day 5 or Day 6? I hope someone can help me!

I'd refer to the app and/or the Cruise Planner and consider that the most updated information. Your invoice wouldn't reflect any port changes since you booked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 2:41 PM, Texas Cruisers said:

Night 6 is usually "Dress to Impress" night. This is also the same night known as "lobster night" to some. 

Feel free to look at this cruise compass linked below from February. It's the same type of sailing with most of the same information so you can get really familiar with how each day will look.

Allure of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - February 12, 2023 | Royal Caribbean Blog

I will also be on this sailing, I feel like I've been counting down since 300 days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! My husband and I are going on the cruise on June 11th! WOOHOO! Can’t wait! 

but I have a question-2 of our friends are wanting to go last minute and since it’s completely sold out. We’re wanting to see if we could transfer rooms with someone who has the ability to occupy 4 people. Ours is a max 2 occupancy. It’s an ocean view with a king bed. 

Do we know if this is even possible and if so how we can go about seeing if someone would be willing? 

50 minutes ago, Brenna Barn said:

Hello! My husband and I are going on the cruise on June 11th! WOOHOO! Can’t wait! 

but I have a question-2 of our friends are wanting to go last minute and since it’s completely sold out. We’re wanting to see if we could transfer rooms with someone who has the ability to occupy 4 people. Ours is a max 2 occupancy. It’s an ocean view with a king bed. 

Do we know if this is even possible and if so how we can go about seeing if someone would be willing? 

Glad you’re as excited as we all are getting! Your best option is to call Royal Caribbean customer service and select the phone option that pertains to you if you’ve booked online or with a travel agent. 

From here, explain your situation and ask if there’s any extra availability. Unfortunately, Royal seems to have been filling ships to 101%. Of course, there’s always a chance, so be patient with the staff as there may be a way to put you on a waitlist for a larger room. 

Good luck!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Jun 11, 2023 - Jun 18, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)