Vaccination Card for Check-in

8 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

What exactly don't you see? There should be 4 sections under your name in the check-in section...

Travel Info, Arrival Time, Vaccination, Health & Safety

The Vaccination section disappeared?

The section is there but there is no indication that I uploaded anything.

26 minutes ago, AandD said:

Ours just validated in less than 1 day for a cruise starting in 10 days

Same thing happened to my young nieces who had theirs uploaded by my SIL about 3 weeks out. It seems the system knows when you're closer to your sail date and prioritzes those validations.

We bought these passport holders on Amazon  with a clear window for our Vax cards.  We then print our SetSail Pass and our Covid test results…Fold them into the passport holders.  It’s super quick and easy to show the required stuff to anyone who wants to see them…And it seems everyone and their brother wants to see them.

9CECD710-0E51-4AA4-945C-6AA6C5F271D1.webp

2 hours ago, Psycho and Barb said:

We bought these passport holders on Amazon  with a clear window for our Vax cards.  We then print our SetSail Pass and our Covid test results…Fold them into the passport holders.  It’s super quick and easy to show the required stuff to anyone who wants to see them…And it seems everyone and their brother wants to see them.

9CECD710-0E51-4AA4-945C-6AA6C5F271D1.webp

Great minds think alike!  I bought these for us and used them in February when we flew to Cancun. 

23 hours ago, Eric G said:

This is what i see

image.thumb.jpeg.caa068f3fef33914d26af638f07bb4cc.jpeg

Couple of questions from the above post from Eric G

1. On the day the check-in opens, is it possible to jump right to Arrival time in the app, or do we need to fill in Travel Info first?

2. Do I need to set Arrival time for every person in my travelgroup (Girlfriend + kids), or is the arrival time I set on y self also automaticly set to the rest?