Connect Phone to TV

Anyone know if it's possible to connect your iPhone to the TV in the staterooms (Independence of the Seas)? We'd love to be able to watch some of our favorite shows at night and have them downloaded for offline viewing on my phone, but would love even more if they were on a (slightly) larger viewing device haha.

1 hour ago, tizziea said:

Anyone know if it's possible to connect your iPhone to the TV in the staterooms (Independence of the Seas)? We'd love to be able to watch some of our favorite shows at night and have them downloaded for offline viewing on my phone, but would love even more if they were on a (slightly) larger viewing device haha.

Probably not.  As mentioned on my other posts, the tvs on most ships have their HDMI ports disabled and it is not easy to enable them.  Some of the newer ships (Odyssey for sure) have Smart TVs which allow for Chromecast connections, and perhaps Independence will also have that functionality.