Transferring cruise booking to parents

Hi all,

Unfortunately we found out yesterday that my husband is unable to get leave from work for part of the cruise we have booked and we won’t be able to go on this cruise. Now we booked refundable, so we’re good on that front, however rather than just cancel I would like to know if I can’t instead transfer the whole booking to other guests, namely my parents. 
They had previously considered booking the same cruise and coming with us, but since we booked early last year the price for a balcony cabin has gone up by $1000 per person (12 night Christmas cruise ex Aus) so if possible it would be better if they could just take the whole booking and save some money. 
I know you can change 1 name on the booking, but is it possible to change the whole thing and keep the good rate? 

@Patchy No, this was meant to be part 2 of my honeymoon, so I'm not replacing my husband with my mum haha.

He still has leave, but it ends on the 31st of December where this cruise finishes on the 4th of Jan so we'll just change what cruise we go on. Essential services leave is a bit tricky!