Izumi Hibachi lunch

JP8

Has anyone tried Izumi Hibachi for lunch? I believe they are open on sea days. Is the Premier combo comparable to the dinner one? I checked the sample menu on RC website but I think that is for dinner only. Thanks.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It was the same as the dinner menu when I had it for lunch last month on Harmony.

This isn't a dining option on the cruise planner so I assume you need to make reservations for the Hibachi lunch on the app when you board the ship or at Izumi when you board the ship.  Does the available reservation times for lunch sell out quickly?  

2 hours ago, JP8 said:

Thanks for the reply, @AshleyDillo. Was it the same price? RC site shows a cheaper price for lunch but maybe the portion is less.

The portions seemed to be the same. Of course, I can never finish my meal at hibachi any time that I visit.

The prices seemed to be cheaper at lunch, too, which I didn't realize.  I'm not sure how much the extra charge would be for lunch with the dining package, though, since we were Star Class on that cruise.

25 minutes ago, cpa09 said:

This isn't a dining option on the cruise planner so I assume you need to make reservations for the Hibachi lunch on the app when you board the ship or at Izumi when you board the ship.  Does the available reservation times for lunch sell out quickly?  

I only recall ever seeing the 5pm hour and 9pm hour dining times (at the :00, :15, :30) available on the Cruise Planner for Harmony available for pre-booking but once you get onboard more spots are open to reserve.  It seems a lot easier to get a spot for lunch than dinner.

The Sushi & Sake Lunch was fabulous. Plenty to eat too. There were 5 courses in total, including dessert. The best course to me was the CHAMPAGNE LOBSTER
& CREAMY LOBSTER TEMPURA. The best Sake cocktail was called She’s a Geisha. Very refreshing. We were even given an extra taste of Hot Sake. The main course was TEPPAN BEEF FRIED RICE (Vegetable and egg fried rice with garlic-butter-soy filet mignon). It was wonderful. 

13 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

The Sushi & Sake Lunch was fabulous. Plenty to eat too. There were 5 courses in total, including dessert. The best course to me was the CHAMPAGNE LOBSTER
& CREAMY LOBSTER TEMPURA. The best Sake cocktail was called She’s a Geisha. Very refreshing. We were even given an extra taste of Hot Sake. The main course was TEPPAN BEEF FRIED RICE (Vegetable and egg fried rice with garlic-butter-soy filet mignon). It was wonderful. 

Absolutely Agree! Loved The Sushi & Sake Lunch! That Champagne 🍾 🦞 Lobster! Yummy! 

• 1 year later...

Anyone have a recent menu (lunch and/or dinner) from Freedom of the Seas?  Thinking we may try it for Lunch.  We've never done hibachi on board and there are no goo places where we live, so maybe this is how we do it.  

I found this menu in the cruise planner.

Thanks!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/media-assets/pmc/content/dam/menus/en/tepplunch/TEPPLUNCH.pdf