Main dining - does anyone know if they are still serving garlic snails as a starter on Oasis of the Seas?

Zaxine

Hi

We'll cruise on Oasis of the Seas and have the unlimited dining package so didn't really intend to go to main dining but my son loves the garlic snails and wants us to eat in there a few times so he can have them, does anyone know if they still server them? Our last cruise was in 2018 and they had them then.

thank you

7 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes, they still have escargots on the daily favorites dinner menu.

Yes, it seems like all Royal ships have them every night !!!  Yum.  I once got 2 for an appetizer, 2 for my meal, and 2 for desert.  🤣  Our waiter was cracking up and had fun serving them.  He made it fun so that I will never forget...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 6:05 AM, YOLO said:

Yes, it seems like all Royal ships have them every night !!!  Yum.  I once got 2 for an appetizer, 2 for my meal, and 2 for desert.  🤣  Our waiter was cracking up and had fun serving them.  He made it fun so that I will never forget...

FIFY - Yes, it seems like all Royal ships cruise lines have them every night !!!

I've never been on a cruise line that did not have escargot as an appetizer.  That and Creme Brule for dessert.   Oh, and I'll order 2 of them both. LOL.  As a RRCL newbie, I look forward to trying the French Onion soup.

Does RCL serve anything like the "chocolate lava cake" (ramekin filled with chocolate cake, with a melted fudgy chocolate inside - with Ice cream) that I've had on other lines? Asking for a friend.

On 5/18/2022 at 3:15 PM, FSUFAN said:

FIFY - Yes, it seems like all Royal ships cruise lines have them every night !!!

I've never been on a cruise line that did not have escargot as an appetizer.  That and Creme Brule for dessert.   Oh, and I'll order 2 of them both. LOL.  As a RRCL newbie, I look forward to trying the French Onion soup.

Does RCL serve anything like the "chocolate lava cake" (ramekin filled with chocolate cake, with a melted fudgy chocolate inside - with Ice cream) that I've had on other lines? Asking for a friend.

I've started collecting menus for N. American sailings, and chocolate lava cake (EDIT: or its non-identical twin) appears on two different menus. Each of these menus would be paired with the cruise classics menu for the final dinner menu when they're appearing. However, there's no guarantee either of these menus will appear on your sailing (menu - D.L. will probably be in rotation as the lobster night menu if the sailing is long enough).

Menu - D.G

Appetizers

Puff Pastry Mushroom Ragout

Crispy Crab Cake

Chilled Strawberry Bisque

Spicy Harissa Soup

Entrees

Seared Barramundi

Beef Short Rib & Potato Gnocchi

Chicken Parmigiana

Shrimp Scampi Linguini

Sweet & Sour Tofu