Scavenger Hunt Ideas

I was thinking of making (or finding one) scavenger hunt (taking photos) game for our family for our Harmony cruise in July.  If anyone has ever done this or has seen a list/game already prepared let me know what you did or where you saw it.  I might even include the airport portion also.  We are doing the Western Caribbean on Harmony if that helps.

Google "Harmony of the Seas Scavenger Hunt."

Not being a smart ass, I just did and I think you'll find some useful links. And some less useful like a slightly adult version.

Unsurprisingly, others have done this before. I'd start with a list you find, pick and choose from it, then add suggestions you get here. GL!

I've never done or seen a cruise ship scavenger hunt but if you're looking for suggestions, I love ones that involve harmless people watching.

So a hunt could be:

* People wearing matching custom family cruise shirts

* The not-so-elusive hogged chair

Also one that could be a fun bonus:

evidence of the elevator day plate ninjas!

We did a Selfie Scavenger hunt on Odyssey. You make a list of locations and objects around the ship, then you have a set amount of time to get selfies with those things and return to the start line. All team members have to be in each photo—no splitting up. I think we had 20 minutes.

the list of selfie locations/things included

picture of you with a lifeboat visible in the background 

inside a shower

In an elevator with the day of the week tile showing in the photo

with a bartender

with any crew member from Brazil (hint: check Flowrider first!)

with various landmarks on ship, like a statue or an arcade game

things like that. It was fun! Put a time limit on it and see who returns with the most photos. Lots of fun seeing everyone’s pics, too!

711DE288-78BB-4CDD-B112-FDD78AC724CD.jpeg

17 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Google "Harmony of the Seas Scavenger Hunt."

Not being a smart ass, I just did and I think you'll find some useful links. And some less useful like a slightly adult version.

Unsurprisingly, others have done this before. I'd start with a list you find, pick and choose from it, then add suggestions you get here. GL!

Thanks for the heads up.  It never occurred to me to google it (showing my age 😉)!  Off to do some Googling....

11 hours ago, Patchy said:

Are there “small wonders” on Harmony and if so, is there a list at guest services that you can use to check them off when you find them?

Unfortunately no, not on Harmony. I spent an afternoon with my then 7-year-old niece on Oasis 5 years ago doing this. I'm such a good uncle. 🤣