Royal App- No place to upload vax card

1 hour ago, CruiseAway said:

Most likely you need to update your RC app.  That's what I had to do.  Go to your app store and update or delete the app and reinstall it.

Or try a phone reboot, which works for me.  From everything I am seeing, reading, and for my upcoming May 12th Adventure cruise uploading your vaccination record card is still required.  It's in the RCCL App under the Check-In tab at the bottom center (Android).

image.png

On our last check in for our upcoming cruise it was several days later after putting our check in information in before the vax card field populated.  This could have been due to the app not seeing it, or perhaps there is a delay. Moral of the story, logged back in a few days later and it was there.

I also don't see it for my Quantum sailing in a few weeks. Neither does the person I'm traveling with on their app. I just went on to redo the check in and I still don't see an area for it. I also deleted and reinstalled the app and it's still not there. We're vaccinated and will have our cards when when we board, so hopefully it isn't an issue when checking in. Can they really fault us for what seems like an app error, especially if it seems to be affecting a lot of people. I've already checked our cards, they have the vaccine batch numbers and everything we need so I can't imagine any reason why they would be denied. 

3 hours ago, YOLO said:

Or try a phone reboot, which works for me.  From everything I am seeing, reading, and for my upcoming May 12th Adventure cruise uploading your vaccination record card is still required.  It's in the RCCL App under the Check-In tab at the bottom center (Android).

image.png