giving away D+ daily drink vouchers

Anyone have any experience with  using/giving their daily drink vouchers to other cruisers??   As example , as a new D+ I  will have 5 daily vouchers  to use but I always buy the drinks package, so I have no need for them, BUT on our next cruise we will be traveling with my parents( separate cabin) who  do not drink enough to justify the package.   I would not be violating the " do not share" aspect of my drink package  and I assume I could  say to the bartender use a voucher on this drink and hand it to my father  would not be frowned upon??   Thoughts?

14 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You are not supposed to use your drink vouchers for other people.

No judgment or advice here, just letting you know what RC would say. After that it's up to you.

Absolutely not true, they have no problem whatsoever with you sharing your Diamond vouchers.

9 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

Absolutely not true, they have no problem whatsoever with you sharing your Diamond vouchers.

You're both right. 

@OCSC Mike is right that the rules say the Diamond benefits are non-transferable. In fact, I once wrote an article saying you could order a drink for others and Royal Caribbean "informed" me that it was not the policy.

However.....

In practice, @jticarruthers is right that I've never seen any waiter or bartender care if I ask to use my diamond drink for someone else.