COVID Vaccine/COVID test/Passport/Boarding Pass Names

Hello. Can anyone tell me if the name on my COVID Vaccine card, COVID test results, Passport, and Boarding Pass all have to match exactly to cruise? 

My vaccine card has my first name, middle initial, and last name, my passport has first, middle and last names, and my boarding pass only has first and last. I haven't taken my COVID test pre-cruise yet, but plan to have my first, middle and last name on it. 

Will the difference in names on these documents cause an issue? 

Thank you. 

Apparently test results name must match passport name. My husband is a junior but created his emed account with just his name. When he logged in to do the test, the proctor caught the mismatch, and had him log off and make a new account. I don’t know if it would have been a problem for boarding, but it was for verifying identity to take the test.

6 hours ago, fa-li said:

Apparently test results name must match passport name. My husband is a junior but created his emed account with just his name. When he logged in to do the test, the proctor caught the mismatch, and had him log off and make a new account. I don’t know if it would have been a problem for boarding, but it was for verifying identity to take the test.

That only applies as the emed policy is "name on Navica system (reporting system) must match exactly the ID used be it a passport or DL"

My test from other sources, ie walgreens,CVS only have my first and last name like my set sail pass.