Hooked Seafood

Hello all,

Just a question regarding dining at Hooked seafood.

Are you only allowed to order 1 appetizer per person? Or can you order multiple appetizers? 

Also for the Main Entrée is it 1 per person?

Also for dessert is it 1 per person or can our order more?

Thanks for all the help, I'm new to cruising this ship, any help would be great. 

The one time I ate there, we were allowed to order as much as we wanted. I don’t know if that’s the policy, but I read advice on here that, if you aren’t presumptuous about it and explain that it’s your first time and you know you will like one item but want to be adventurous and try something you’re unsure of, they’ll accommodate. 

I do think that some specialty restaurants like Chopped are limited to one item per course per person, but some of the smaller specialities will allow you to order whatever you want. 

We’re on Symphony and ate at Hooked last night. Basically we were able to order anything we wanted. We even almost got something we didn’t want. We asked our server, Ginny, if we could have som Perrier instead of regular ice water. She asked if we had the beverage package, to which we said Yes. A few moments later she came back to the table and mumbled something about not have Perrier and would we like the Chandon Brut instead. Of course we were confused as to why Chandon Brut would be offered as a substitute for Perrier. Come to find out, she thought we were asking for Dom Perignon🫢🫢 Good thing they didn’t have any…Everyone would have been in for a big surprise!!! We all had a good laugh 😂 about that one. By the way, Ginny is a keeper. Great sense of humor, that one..