Email about unvaccinated guests needing an antigen test, but children are vaxxed

Yet another vaccination question.  We are set to cruise in two weeks and I just received an email from RCC about my supposedly unvaccinated children taking an antigen test at the port prior to cruising (when we booked the cruise, the COVID vaccine wasn't available for their age group).  Now both  of my children are fully vaccinated, and the last time I called RCC regarding something else, I told them my children are vaxxed, but they said as long as I have their vax status, it should be fine.  I also uploaded their COVID vax cards to the app and will be bringing thier original copies.  Do I need to call RCC again regarding this, or should I be fine if I have the documentation?  I'm only asking here because I know different cutomer service reps might tell you different things.

10 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

If everyone is vaxxed you can safely ignore it.  Many of us have gotten that email and ignored it and never had any issue at the port

Awesome- thank you!   So even if my daughters' names are specifically on the two emails, it doesn't matter as long as I have proof of vaccination, correct?

8 minutes ago, Kirsten said:

Awesome- thank you!   So even if my daughters' names are specifically on the two emails, it doesn't matter as long as I have proof of vaccination, correct?

Yes. For whatever reason RC takes a list of anyone under 12 and just assumes all are unvaxed when they send that email. For my last cruise I received that email *after* checking in and having my son's vax card validated.

• 5 weeks later...