Alaska cruise cabin question

So.... I'm booked on radiance departing 8/5 from Seward doing a southbound cruise. Currently I have a starboard side cabin and am looking to change it to the port side. I have the option of cabin 9092 which is a hump cabin with the right side balcony having a steel wall or I can take 1604 which is a rear facing balcony cabin which i have never done before.

looking for some advice

thanks

This may not be helpful but once we were onboard the same cruise on Radiance in 2018 we realized we wouldn't have cared where our balcony was. When there was something truly worth seeing while at sea (like Hubbard Glacier) we were on deck to get a better view anyway. Just my 2c.

On a Alaska cruise and the inside passage…It doesn’t matter what side of the ship your on because you can see magnificent scenery on either side.  We always book a starboard cabin if at all possible.  We have a hammock that we always hang on our balcony and psycho would sleep out there if I would let him…He claims to see some strange things.  We did one see a toilet seat float by in the Caribbean one time but that’s another story.  But on our 2017 Alaska cruise…It was awesome to just sit out there and watch the land go by on the inside passage…We we’re amazed to see a log cabin out in the middle of nowhere without any roads or other signs of civilization around it.  Can’t wait to go back in just 47 days 👍👍👍