FCC Transfering

Hi,

Sailing on Allure May 14th. My sister has a FCC from a cancelled sailing a while back during the height of covid. We were speaking yesterday and she asked if she could transfer her FCC to me as OBC as a gift. I'm not sure if Royal would allow such a thing. She's not planning on using the FCC due to having booked another holiday. Anyone any ideas if this is something Royal would allow?

Thanks 

What the new policy actually does is allow a FCC holder to sell their certificate to an interested third party at a market price.

For example, your sister sells to me her FCC for the same amount to me as her original fare (essentially receiving a full refund) and in turn I get the FCC certificate which is valued at 25% more than I paid. I then book a new cruise using the certificate.

It’s kinda a win, win, win.

21 minutes ago, wstephensi said:

Just transferred an FCC from my daughter to our fall cruise.  Did it through the regular reservation line.  Took a while on hold, but it is done.

Have you received this by way of OBC?