Price went up after making a change to my itinerary

I went to make a payment on my trip online, and I noticed the birthday on one of the passengers was wrong so I fixed it and the pricing for my trip went up $600+. It seems like they removed the discounts that I originally had when I booked my trip and I have tried calling the customer service number but the offices are closed. 

This is the first time I’ve booked a trip on my own. Is this something that commonly happens? Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m kinda freaking out right now!

The only way I can think of why this would have happened would be if one of your passengers originally qualified for the Kids Sail Free promotion and when you changed their birthdate then they no longer qualified for that promotion?  If that's not the case then I would definitely contact customer service.

1 hour ago, recogneyes said:

The only way I can think of why this would have happened would be if one of your passengers originally qualified for the Kids Sail Free promotion and when you changed their birthdate then they no longer qualified for that promotion?  If that's not the case then I would definitely contact customer service.

Either that or the first date gave them a senior discount…although $600 is an awful big discount for that!  Kids sail free is more in tune with that much $$$$.  Agree calling is only option!