Conciege on Radiance

Well, we "splurged" for our first ever cruise (Radiance nb next week - 6 May) and were just contacted by our concierge, IIona.   A pretty standard (cookie cutter) letter but I still wonder what is to expect on a Radiance class?  Not many of the various options (we do have the unlimited dining package (or whatever)).  Any advice?  Any experience with IIona?  

Oh, and can I send her a schedule of when / where we'd like to dine or do I wait?

Finally - and perhaps a bit "off the wall" - what happens if we decide to NOT go to a specialty restaurant after scheduling or if I want to change?  Do I get some sort of penalty (you know, "loss of down and yardage"???? - OK, a bit of attempted football humor - after all it's NFL draft season).

Edit: after reading this I recognized that in 2 weeks I'm likely to look at this post and shake my head...  As Alan Jackson (country singer) noted in song, "I'm a work in progress".

14 hours ago, Eaglelover said:

can I send her a schedule of when / where we'd like to dine

Yes, email her right away so she can book it for you.

14 hours ago, Eaglelover said:

what happens if we decide to NOT go to a specialty restaurant after scheduling or if I want to change?

There's no penalty for no-showing to a specialty restaurant, but you should do the courteous thing for everyone else and call the restaurant when you know you aren't going to free up the table.

13 hours ago, Matt said:

There's no penalty for no-showing to a specialty restaurant, but you should do the courteous thing for everyone else and call the restaurant when you know you aren't going to free up the table.

When I was looking at the specialty dining info section on the app, towards the bottom of each specialty restaurant there is this note 'A cancellation fee policy applies to our specialty restaurants'

Not sure what that policy is or if its enforced, but just though I would point it out in case something has changed recently.

9 hours ago, Ken Edgar said:

When I was looking at the specialty dining info section on the app, towards the bottom of each specialty restaurant there is this note 'A cancellation fee policy applies to our specialty restaurants'

Not sure what that policy is or if its enforced, but just though I would point it out in case something has changed recently.

You're right, but I would be shocked if they charged you that fee.

To be honest, I forgot about that policy, but I cannot recall it being actually enforced, especially if you just give them a call to cancel at any point before your reservation.