Oasis Aqua 80

18 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

They may not have any shows, but they may do exhibitions. Which isn't a cohesive act, more like chunks of the performers showcasing their talents.

Oh ok. That is something. I was thinking that there might be practices to watch. 

9 hours ago, SheSellsSeashells said:

That’s incredibly disappointing—I will (🤞) be on the 5/8 sailing and Aqua80 was one of the reasons why I chose that ship…I can let you know if I hear anything and/or what we end up getting. 

I wouldn't book any cruise based on expectations of an Aquatheater show.  Too many variables.  Got off Oasis last Sunday and the show happened on my cruise (and was great) but things like wind and sea state can lead to it be cancelled for cast safety.  It was cancelled on the previous two cruises (not my cruises -- just what I was told by a Genie).

On 4/30/2022 at 7:36 PM, Janine22 said:

I'm sailing on the May 15th Oasis sailing. I just saw that the May 1st sailing won't have Aqua 80 because it is a new cast and the show isn't ready yet. Does anyone have any idea if it will be ready to go by May 15th? Does this mean that sailing will have no aqua shows? I would be disappointed. 😥

Just curious - where did you find this info, is there a website that posts cancelled shows? I am sailing Oasis next month

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hopefully it is now up and running (sounds like it is). Aqua80s was PHENOMENAL. One of the best shows I've seen on water OR land (and I lived in Vegas!). Truly fantastic, and single-handedly the reason I would sail the Oasis of the Seas again (well, and I love Central Park). Hopefully you will be able to see it another time!

On 8/10/2022 at 8:16 PM, Nico Rocco said:

Witnessed someone on the beach congratulate some of the cast of Aqua80 for a great show, only to see them mock his kindness when he walked away. Shame! They put on a nice show, but know your lot in life, you perform on a cruise ship, you’re not celebrities. Classless! 

Would be more credible if you posted more than once. In this case I will give the benefit of doubt to the show cast. How dare you besmirch hard working crew members with no backup or proof?

On 8/19/2022 at 12:49 PM, Spang1974 said:

Would be more credible if you posted more than once. In this case I will give the benefit of doubt to the show cast. How dare you besmirch hard working crew members with no backup or proof?

Yes great idea! I’ll get proof next time by wearing a body camera on the beach or maybe trying to record all there interactions by phone while I’m on vacation. Clueless! Listen it wasn’t the whole cast, it was one member I witnessed do it, and others chuckled,  it was disappointing. Just expressing that it costs nothing to be kind when someone pays you a compliment, there is no need to besmirch someone when they do that. Other then that it was an excellent show.