Birthday issue

sbuelow

I have one person's birthday on a reservation that is incorrect and the website will not let me edit, and I've been on hold for 2 hours and still cannot get a live person at royal caribbean.  My question is does an incorrect birthday matter?  What happens if we arrive with an incorrect birthday on record.  

7 minutes ago, sbuelow said:

I put in a random date for this person when I booked because I didn't know the birthdate........figured I'd change it later.  Just wondering if it really matters.  On the reservation it just says the names must match. 

The birthdate has to match what is officially on their documentation (birth certificate, driver's license and/or passport). 

• 5 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 12:07 AM, sbuelow said:

Thank you all I will keep trying to get through to royal to fix it.  We sail August 22nd!

hi, i did the same mistake for key in the incorrect birth of date on my husband details, may i know that what's going on after you called them? did they fix it for you? thanks.