Changing Guest Name on Reservation- how difficult is it?

I have a problem.  My daughter (aka Guest #2) has tested positive for COVID-19 and probably won't be going on the cruise with me in 15 days.  I have another person that is willing to go with me on the cruise (gladly), but I'm not sure how to change the name on the reservation to the new person.  Does anyone know how to go about this?  And how much notice has to be given?  We're hoping that my daughter will test negative in time for the cruise, but since she can't test any earlier than 2 days, we won't know until then if she'll be able to go.  How much time is needed to make the reservation switch?  (The replacement Guest #2 is ready to self-test 2 days before the cruise, so everything will be happening quickly once we know about my daughter.)  How much time will be needed and who do I contact for the switch?  I'm trying not to cancel this trip because it's been two years in the making and I don't want to postpone it again!  

If you booked through Royal, I believe you can also change it on the Royal website through this link on the bottom of their main webpage… so I’ve heard… I could not get in since we have a TA…

… However, I was able to access the guest info when I logged into our friend’s reservation… their reservation is with Royal and not assigned to a TA… did not attempt changes of course!

image.thumb.jpeg.4c0fc7839b5a51ae11ff9bc2e79c441b.jpeg

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/reservation/lookup

image.thumb.png.fecdb1176458c71efdac3ddd8cc5711b.png