K-Love Cruise

Figment64

Probably better to check out and post on Cruise Critic and join the roll call for this trip.

Indy is a nice ship for sure and looks like a good line up of talent.

I would like to do a cruise like this with some good bands...I know Carnival used to do a few each year with some good bands....they were usually bands from the 80's and 90's.......right up my alley. Not sure if they still do.

The website to go to is Sixthman.net.  I've been on three of their music cruises.  If it is a genre you like, the entertainment is amazing.  Sixthman takes over all of the entertainment for the entire ship.  the headliner usually does 1 or 2 full shows during the cruise and several other appearances.  The undercard is everywhere all the time.  

In January of 2007, my brothers and I were on the Ship and Dips Cruise (Barenaked Ladies).  BNL was awesome.  They were everywhere all the time.  The best part was the undercard.  We all go to know a band called Gaelic Storm that we had never heard of.  It has been the favorite for all of my family and many of my friends who we have exposed to them.

I highly recommend these cruises if you find a genre you like.