Grand Suite question - Chops Grille - embarkation day

Hi folks,   My wife and I are going on our first cruise celebrating her 60th birthday and retirement!   We booked a grand suite on Grandeur OTS for June 24th leaving from Galveston.

We'd like to have lunch at Chops Grille on embarkation day.   Can the concierge make a reservation for us before the cruise starts?

Also, are suite guests entitled to complimentary lunch in specialty restaurants if there's no Coastal Kitchen?

Any recommendations are much appreciated!

5 hours ago, BrianG512 said:

Hi folks,   My wife and I are going on our first cruise celebrating her 60th birthday and retirement!   We booked a grand suite on Grandeur OTS for June 24th leaving from Galveston.

We'd like to have lunch at Chops Grille on embarkation day.   Can the concierge make a reservation for us before the cruise starts?

Also, are suite guests entitled to complimentary lunch in specialty restaurants if there's no Coastal Kitchen?

Any recommendations are much appreciated!

Happy birthday to her! I can’t congratulate her on the retirement part since my jealousy won’t allow it 🤣 You will love the suite 🙂 The perks are definitely different for the suites on the smaller ships, but the MDR is usually just as good in terms of food (although depending on the ship the service and noise level will differ). The chops breakfast is always a nice touch too. Grandeur is our all time favorite ship, we are so glad that she was saved from being sold by the pandemic and have booked 2 sailings on her over the next 1.5 years. It is an cozy, friendly ship without the frenzy of larger ones.