No more drink decals for pre-purchased packages

Here are the my last three cards from Oasis. What is really interesting is the UP sticker one, that was from the Sip and Stream offer back in November.

The others Deluxe and Premium were purchased in advance. Odd, the replacement card from the Dec 11 cruise had to have the sticker applied.

Note: I'm not part of the lanyard club, just put all my old cards on a key ring,

post-6322-0-61501700-1485223824_thumb.jpg

I wonder if this is fleet wide?....

While I admit it makes more sense in that a sticker can wear or fade off and it is a pain to have to stand in line at guest services to get another one, I kinda liked how it looked on the seapass card.

I pre-paid for my drink package for my upcoming cruise so see what it looks like when I get to check in!

As Matt mentioned on the FB thread, maybe we will continue to see the stickers until they are all used.

I assumed that since they had the stickers, made sense to keep using them.  At some point, having a sticker that says "UP" doesnt make much sense considering there is no Ultimate Package anymore.

I just wonder once they run out of the UP stickers if they won't move to the PP ones.

Heck, my card from Dec 18 has PP printed on it.

Best move ever: On Vision, the guy at the coffee bar put a strip of tape over the sticker.

Smart. Mine barely lasted a week.