xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 24, 2022 (6 Night Queensland Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

😎😎We are doing also are on the Quantum of the Seas 18 Nov 2022 sailing and also on the 24 Nov (South Pacific) cruise. My partner and I (Paolo-Andrea & Ashley) won't be able to meet up with you and your sister for her special celebration however on her special day please do pass on our most sincere Birthday Wishes and Good Health from us, 2 follow passengers 🎈🥂🎂🥳

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum - Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 24, 2022 (6 Night Queensland Cruise)
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow cuisers. If you haven't booked a shore excursion in Cairns (or if you booked one with the Skyrail) be aware that the Skyrail is not running on 21 November.  I've been advised no partial refunds as shore excursion itineraries are subject to change. It's a pretty big change to swap out the Skyrail - presumably for a bus. Anyway, just a psa in case you were thinking of booking. 16 days and counting!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 24, 2022 (6 Night Queensland Cruise)