Would anyone be interested in a Video/vlog of a drink in every bar Harmony of the seas?

Long story short / I’m now traveling solo ( while my husband works) with my tweens this summer on Harmony and am curious trolling you tube if anyone would want to see one signature/ recommended cocktail per bar ? I’m sure the RC community could absolutely weigh in on best cocktail to order where because there are so many bars, I think I could actually order something from every single bar over 7 nights because we are in suite class and I have teens who could get “mocktails” in the teen disco too with video on phones. Just trying to make lemons into boozy lemonade now that I am sort of traveling solo- ish Thoughts? Any feedback appreciated, even if it’s - that is the dumbest idea ever and I would not watch. Thanks! Excited for the first suite class journey on first Oasis class experience. 

I wouldn’t expect someone to use their entire cruise week on this project.

If an adult drink from each bar is consumed and tour is filmed in one day, the last few stops would undoubtedly be entertaining. 

I say go for it. keep your camera person sober to make sure you make it back to your room.

I will tune in and give your your video two thumbs up (or whatever is supposed to be done to show approval these days)