Any updated Cruise Compass Posts?

55 minutes ago, csrsue said:

Are they still printing and giving out hard copy Cruise Compass?  My last two cruises (Navigator out of Los Angeles) we weren't getting them.  Everything was through the app.

My last two cruises on Anthem we had to request them to be delivered. But when we sailed Odyssey they came every night automatically.  I don't care what they say "everything" is not on the app!

12 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

My last two cruises on Anthem we had to request them to be delivered. But when we sailed Odyssey they came every night automatically.  I don't care what they say "everything" is not on the app!

Completely agree!  I will always prefer the hard copy printout.

2 hours ago, FJ28 said:

So true.  It's such a LIE...
somewhere hidden in the app is a "contact us with improvements" the contact being the "app people"
I wish everyone would let them know what needs to be improved....like showing EVERYTHING in the in app! LOL

The app is super helpful no doubt.  Love the communication feature when onboard (though it doesn't always work).  But I'm old school, and have a nightly ritual of reading the next day Compass before I turn out the lights, however late that may be.  And yes, I'm the one that brings a highlighter...mostly because I can't remember (or see) like I used to.  🙂

Just got off Vision.  Hard copy Cruise Compass every night. The app was good but not available or up-to-date every day. One night the app showed 2 different events in the same venue. Was fun watching Activities staff running back and forth between the 2 making sure which one they were supposed to be in and then announcing in the wrong one "Sorry." Also had issues with MDR dinner menus showing on multiple nights, wait staff was aware and told us "I.T. issues."