Best price for last minute deals

myangelsam

Unfortunately, "last minute" doesn't get you much these days. RCI has (supposedly) done away with any last minute discounts. Whether they are still slipping in some Florida resident discounts that are hidden to the general public, I do not know but it has been my experience that the prices just continue to rise as the sail date gets closer.

I have seen an occasional price drop on some of the foreign origination ports but even those are rare, anymore.

Some of the older and smaller ships will have fairly low pricing on the shortie itins but on a per-days basis they are still not much of a bargain - especially during high season (summer, spring break and holiday cruises).

Unfortunately the best prices are going to be on long lead bookings unless RCI reverses its "no more last minute deals" policy.

Guest toodle68

The prices quoted do not include taxes or tips. So even if you select the cheapest cruise going at $218 (FEB), allow RC to pick your interior room (cheaper for some reason) etc.. you then get over $300 taxes and fees.. plus $162 in tips for 3 people over 4 nights.