Seeking Nanook. Serenade of the Seas Double Glacier! May 1 - May 8, 2022

twangster

On 5/22/2022 at 11:01 AM, KathyC said:

We were assigned tag #1 and were the third group to leave the ship.  Self assist first, then the pinnacles/suite guests second.  You are given a sticker to put on your jacket.  Exit the ship when your number is called (our designated waiting area was in our cabin), gather your bags from the giant terminal, go through customs and walk your bags to the bus area.  We saw a few people holding excursion signs, and you can always ask one of them for help. 

We're back! Had a great time on the whole, but a couple of hiccups. We made it off the ship in decent time and found our excursion bus, along with others wearing the yellow stickers. Somehow though, our bus driver was confused about which tour we were on (another driver had switched the tours) and started taking us to the wrong locations. We got it sorted out and had a lovely time! ; ) I'll do a more detailed trip report soon : )

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, brienc said:

@twangster thanks for the great live blog! The pictures from your website aren't showing up for me, though. Is that something that's fixable? I'd love to get a preview of my 2023 multi-glacier cruise!

Still working on finding a hosting provider.

There is literally no money in it for me so it's just an unwanted expense.