Missing Chunk of FCC?????

deep1

Did a reprice on a cruise paid in full.  They were going to issue a FCC for the difference instead of refund or OBC as has always been done in the past.  I hate FCC with a passion beyon all passions. We negotiated over a few days and they swutched to a refund. Fine.... Got the new adjusted Invoice that is now missing a payment they took from one of the FCCs we did apply. Its deducted from that FCC number but not showing as applied  to the invoice????  Suggestions? On hold once again...

28 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I applaud your persistence.  If I had had as many issues with cruising as you have, I’d be going on a different vacation.  Hope it all works out. 

This is all part of really one big booking nightmare. I booked a cluster of cruises. Somewhere in the mix of RCL cancelling and even me having to cancel. FCCs were issued instead of stated refunds as promised. Its those FCC's that have been repeatedly problematic.  I have spent about 30 hours on the phone and days even with online agents. Each time I was hopeful we had a fix they reissued and re used the FCC's wrong.  Just got off the phone.  The new invoice does indeed reflect "missing FCC's". The invoice was sent before I had been given an explanation that those "missing ones" are going to be reissued finally in my name. Supposedly this should bring this ongoing saga to a close. In the past I was told that same thing and instead they were reissued to my Fiance's kids who will not be cruising in the forseeable future. Fingers crossed. They should have notified me this (what I was told) was happening rather than just shift chunk of money without letting me know. 

I can't get really angry at agents minimally trained and or reading fro a script. That really reverts back to management not equipping the agents with better training. Oh well. On the C+A ongoing story. I just need to remain persistent and get with a loyalty Ambassador on the next cruise... I hope one day it gets worked out but if it doesn't its not the end of the world... 

I just received an FCC that I don’t think I rate !  Pretty sure I have already received cash for this one ($3390).  Maybe I’m wrong and I’m rich !  😂   I shouldn’t have any FCCs.  If this is correct then I will attempt to get it cashed out.  I have no interest in any FCCs.  I’m pretty sure it’s a mistake though.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I just received an FCC that I don’t think I rate !  Pretty sure I have already received cash for this one ($3390).  Maybe I’m wrong and I’m rich !  😂   I shouldn’t have any FCCs.  If this is correct then I will attempt to get it cashed out.  I have no interest in any FCCs.  I’m pretty sure it’s a mistake though.

I had some show up out of thin air last year. I called and they said they were issued in error. Well... Months Later come to find out they were valid. Yes there was an error, they were supposed to be a refund, not FCC.  That is where this mess really begain. Then using them compounded the prolems. 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

If it's an error, they'll catch it sooner or later. There's been a few times I thought I hit it rich. Then they came looking for their money.