Will the drinks package go back down before July

Brad J

If I would guess no........I think it will continue to increase, so book at a price you are comfortable with. 

The current "sale" just ended and the price for an upcoming sailing is $79, 2 weeks ago without a sale it was $68. The sale price in March was $62, I regret not getting it then as I paid $73.

LOL

What kind of question is this?  I hope the OP means do we think, or is it our opinion, that drink prices will down before July.

Memorial Day is coming up, along with Mother's Day and Father's Day.  I don't remember if RCCL ever had Mother's Day or Father's Day sales in the cruise planner, but it is likely there will be a Memorial Day sale.  

Just check every few days to see if prices go down and once they do, snatch one up.

It's probably safe to say that as ships become more full and we move into the summer months you will see less and less discounts. Also, if people are buying packages for your particular cruise and the demand is high, this will most likely result in prices staying the same. The best bet is to book it at what you see as reasonable and cancel & re-book if it becomes cheaper.

18 hours ago, Brad J said:

How do you do this? And do you have a rough idea on how long it takes for the refund? 

There are a few factors as to how long it will take to get a refund. I think the major one is how long your credit card/bank takes to issues refunds. It could be 5 days or less and possibly 10 business days or more. I have seen a refund in less than a week, but some have taken 3 weeks.