Cruise planner prices

We just booked a cruise for 2023 while we were on Allure.  Checking prices for our Odyssey of the Seas cruise and everything has gotten expensive.  Internet surf and stream is $26.99 per day vs. $14.99 per day, soda package $6.49 pp per day vs. $13.99 pp per day and the water slides at Coco Cay is a $109 pp for the day (seems super expensive for water slides).  Anyone else experiencing higher prices for cruises next year?

22 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

It seems like all the cruises beyond Dec 2022 are set at the max price, there aren't any "discounts" applied. 

I would not purchase as consumers set the tone, wait until it gets maybe after the summer to see what the "sale" price might be. 

I was thinking the exact same thing for my 2023 sailings.  A bunch of us purchase something "just in case prices go up" and suddenly they decide there are people willing to buy at that price!

1 hour ago, Pattycruise said:

I was thinking the exact same thing for my 2023 sailings.  A bunch of us purchase something "just in case prices go up" and suddenly they decide there are people willing to buy at that price!

That appears to be the issue everywhere. I know everything is up in cost as local restaurants, grocery stores and even Target have gone up in prices. I have 3 sailings in Jan 2023 and although much hasn't been populated in CP, what is, is ridiculous. I normally get the refreshment package, since I will make D+ then, I won't buy if it is more than $21 a day.......and that is stretching it.

On our August Explorer 6 day that we just added on to our 8 day the surf only internet package for 2 is over $30/day and the over-water cabanas were $3500 (or also called “not in this lifetime” 😹). All I can say is that I am thankful for those drink vouchers and the fact that we drink very little.

Was just checking my cruises yesterday and today. October Canada cruise out of Boston, DBP 70$ yesterday no discount showing. Today it's 75$ with 20% discount? Internet for my Odyssey Jan 23 cruise 26.99 per day. If you add additional devices the per day rate only drops 1$ so for three devices it's 24.99 per day. My June Alaska cruise shows DBP at 70$ we got it for 54$. So you really need to keep checking and keep notes on all the prices to decide whats a good price or not. And as others have said, don't look at % discount, just look at the price offered. 

CP purchases finally available for our Oct. 2023 cruise. Sadly, all prices are crazy high!!!! 😳 Thankfully, I have time on my side and will monitor prices. Hopefully this coming black Friday will have better prices than they are right now. If not? this could be the first time ever we do not buy anything and will just have to be careful on our spending.

I hope things get to normal soon, otherwise cruising will no longer be a viable option for us 😧

These are just really bad.  We too have time on our side (June 2023 - 7-day Alaska Inside Passage).  I will have to pay whatever for Voom Surf + Stream as I need to manage 2 Airbnb/VRBO places we own and neither has a "Vacation Option".  I will expense that cost against my rentals.  The DBP and The Key are nice, but I cannot justify the cost.

This is our first time on RCCL and I hope that sometime in the future (maybe Black Friday), the will come off on the pricing.  The DBP was $90 just a few days ago and now 20% off so there is hope.

The Key has me scratching my head.  It looks like an extremely poor value for what you get.

image.thumb.png.48ca1b061dd8b33d33d1bad8749bf954.png