camera on the balcony

Jailman

I have a junior suite booked on Allure of the Seas.  After reviewing some pictures of the suite and balcony I noticed what looks like cameras located on the balcony.  They don't seem to be pointed inside of the stateroom, but do seem to be aimed at the balcony.  They could be lights, but they sure look like cameras to me.  They don't show up real good in the photo, but you get the idea.  Anyone can shed some light on what they are?

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Room 11320 Balcony - YouTube

Junior Suite on Allure of the Seas - Aurora Cruises and Travel

20 hours ago, 1st Mate said:

Kinda makes me wonder what this is?  I don't know and I'm not throwing out any conspiracy.  I just don't know what it is and I'm curious by nature:

Junior-suite-Allure-of-the-Seas-Aurora-Cruises-and-Travel-accessible-01-min-1.jpg

This one took me a second until I realized no JR suite balcony is this big. So I think that might be where a divider was supposed to go if this balcony was used for a smaller room.

Though I am also wondering if this is Royal at all because I didn't think any Royal balconies were carpeted like this? Is it carpet?

16 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

This one took me a second until I realized no JR suite balcony is this big. So I think that might be where a divider was supposed to go if this balcony was used for a smaller room.

Though I am also wondering if this is Royal at all because I didn't think any Royal balconies were carpeted like this? Is it carpet?

You are 100% right, that is the balcony divider locking housing. 
I agree, I have never seen a carpeted balcony on Royal 

31 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

All good points/questions.  The second picture is definitely not the same balcony as the first.  Good eye!

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

1 hour ago, TXcruzer said:

You are 100% right, that is the balcony divider locking housing. 
I agree, I have never seen a carpeted balcony on Royal 

Picture has a ramp, thus it is an accessible stateroom.

Plus that isn't carpet, it is a rubber like flooring.

My thoughts, that is a bumper for the sliding door.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Yes, this is a junior suite balcony on RCCL.  This is a accessible stateroom on Allure of the Seas.  The balconies are much bigger on the accessible rooms.

15 hours ago, randyparks said:

Yes, this is a junior suite balcony on RCCL.  This is a accessible stateroom on Allure of the Seas.  The balconies are much bigger on the accessible rooms.

16 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Picture has a ramp, thus it is an accessible stateroom.
Plus that isn't carpet, it is a rubber like flooring.

My thoughts, that is a bumper for the sliding door.

Ohhhhh! I've never seen an accessible room but that makes sense!