Free trip from playing a Facebook game MyVegas

Jeepgeek

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 8:17 AM, monctonguy said:

its per cabin  I am pretty sure....but you both pay the taxes and fees...so you really need to check the fine print.

Hi! I just sat and read every single reply on this thread and I am so curious! 

do you have any recommendations on how to get loyalty points quicker? I downloaded the 4 different my Vegas slot/black jack apps and I have been on them for 3 days collecting and spinning. I have made it to almost 11,000 but I feel like it’s been slightly time consuming. I just wanted to know if you figured out a way to get the points quickest? 

we have vacation time scheduled for mid July and I’d LOVE for it to be a free cruise or discounted one using these points! 

thanks in advance ?

it does take time....and some luck as well. FB Vegas used to have offers with a lot of "free" money to play with as well as really really cheap chips to buy so that allowed me to climb quickly. I also hit a jackpot on Konami of over 70 billion so that was great too(although I get locked out now really quickly of collecting gold coins on it)

There are a few pages on FB too which post daily links for free chips on all platforms that can help you climb quicker.

I now have over 3.3 million gold coins in less than a year playing.......good luck!

On 2/5/2020 at 4:10 AM, Buzzard05 said:

Check out MSC if you ever see them come up as a reward.  They had some absurdly priced "free" cruises this past winter (50,000 loyalty coins for a 7 day cruise).  I hope they bring those back next year.

There's a 50,000 coin 7-day Caribbean cruise up there now. Of course you'll have to leave on Monday. They've got a few others a little further out, but they are a little more expensive (125,000 - 250,000)

On 2/18/2020 at 2:39 PM, sarawebberrr said:

do you have any recommendations on how to get loyalty points quicker? I downloaded the 4 different my Vegas slot/black jack apps and I have been on them for 3 days collecting and spinning. I have made it to almost 11,000 but I feel like it’s been slightly time consuming. I just wanted to know if you figured out a way to get the points quickest? 

You can play both MyVegas and the Konami slots game using the same Facebook account (I am not sure what other type of account you can have) and run up loyalty coins simultaneously.  The thing I have done, though it is a grind, is just find a game that requires no (or very little interaction) and let it run in the background at work or at home making manageable bets so I can withstand the frequent losing streaks.  It seems like some days the loyalty points are capped and stop accumulating after a certain number...other days it seems like there is no cap.  When I see I am not accumulating loyalty coins anymore (the icon will change from gold to gray with a lock on it), I quit playing for the day to save my regular coins that I bet with.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:39 PM, sarawebberrr said:

Hi! I just sat and read every single reply on this thread and I am so curious! 

we have vacation time scheduled for mid July and I’d LOVE for it to be a free cruise or discounted one using these points! 

thanks in advance ?

I have found playing on a desktop accumulates quicker. And it also seems that lately on weekends they run double XP promotions on desktop version as well 

Thank you all for the heads-up both about MyVegas (and as of today, MyKonami). As I type, I've got MyKonamiSlots running on a tab in Facebook on my desktop, and my phone is sitting next to me, spinning away with MyVegas slots. I'm slowly but steadily building up reward points and haven't paid out any real money yet to get any extra chips. I just grab the bonus chips as I can from Facebook or from the app notifications. I figure "slow and steady" is my mantra here! I also enjoy giving my brain (and my limited gambling skills) a workout with the blackjack, too. It's a great way to make quick (but sometimes risky) chips!

In a couple of weeks of playing, I've accumulated just over 88K in reward points. A drop in the bucket, but it's getting me toward more rewards than I even knew about a couple of weeks ago! I'm not a big mobile/Facebook game player, but this feels like gaming with a purpose...the purpose of furthering my fun on future cruises!

Is it me or does it seem that Royal is not refreshing their deals as much?  It seemed to be daily for awhile now lately it seems the $50 and $100 go days with saying Sold Out.  Still holding out for a few days to see if the $250 OBC comes back.  I have cashed in some $100 OBC already. 

53 minutes ago, KenCP said:

Is it me or does it seem that Royal is not refreshing their deals as much?  It seemed to be daily for awhile now lately it seems the $50 and $100 go days with saying Sold Out.  Still holding out for a few days to see if the $250 OBC comes back.  I have cashed in some $100 OBC already. 

I have not seen $250 obc in well over a year.

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

I have not seen $250 obc in well over a year.

i had seen it a couple months ago.  I used a $100 OBC and it was applied to my account then 2 days later the $250 was there. I thought at first I was on the MSC section. I still have 6 days to go before I am not eligible for the cruise i just booked.  

4 hours ago, Rose City Cruiser said:

There's a 3nt cruise on Ovation for 500k LP.  Vancouver to Seattle

Hopefully this is a sign of more to come. 

Edit: Checked price booking direct with Royal...$151 for a spacious balcony. I would pay before giving up 500k LP’s. 

Back on Feb. 21, I booked a December cruise to Nassau/CoCoCay on Grandeur, and yesterday, I noticed there were $100 OBC rewards available -- so I grabbed one. Followed the instructions, emailing Club Royale with details of the cruise and my personal info -- verifying my contact info, my citizenship, and my age. This afternoon, I got an email stating that it's been applied to my cruise. Not too shabby for having an extra tab open in Facebook and/or letting my phone do something while it sits next to me while I'm at my desk. ?

If I end up deciding on a voyage  to "test cruise" one of the larger ships later this year, I'll grab another with my available loyalty points (you can use two rewards in a rolling 180-day period, so I could use another later this year).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, all, I know there are some here who have used the 10% discount offer through MyVEGAS, and I've got enough points for one, but I'm just wondering what happens to that 10% discount if there's a price drop. Does the 10% (which I know is based on cruise fare only, minus taxes/port taxes & charges) stay with my reservation and adjust accordingly, or do I just basically lose it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give MyVegas/MyKonami/PopSlots players a heads-up:

I was able to get a points refund on a reward I redeemed for a cruise I cancelled under "Cruise With Confidence". Now, I did book the cruise within the last 30 days, so I dunno if that had an impact, but I contacted PlayStudios support, they asked me for the redemption code for the award and a screenshot confirming the cruise was cancelled (I sent them a screenshot of it being cancelled in the "Cruise With Confidence" form), and they refunded the points to my account.

I dunno if any of y'all have rewards redeemed for cruises that have been cancelled by RCCL or that you've cancelled under "Cruise With Confidence", but if you do, I'd check with the support staff to see if they'll refund the points and cancel the award so you can redeem one later. The worst they'll tell you is no...which, of course, is not what we wanna hear, but...

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, M First said:

Can I get some information on redemption timing , if I have booked already and not set to sail till next year can I still take advantage of these points?

It depends on how long ago you booked. It used to be within 30 days of booking, but the current offers say within 14 days of having booked. And you've gotta redeem the offers within 14 days of having redeemed points for them. So, if you redeem an award today, you've gotta either have a cruise booked within the past 14 days or have already booked less than 14 days ago.

Like I said, the timeframe was 30 days -- and maybe they'll even give a little wiggle room with everything that's been going on. Only Club Royale can answer that.

The OBC award can only be used on cruises within a year of redemption, and they may let you use the percentage discount on cruises within a year, too, even though the date says cruises through 12/31. The cruises I've used my rewards on are all before the end of the year, so I didn't ask about dates beyond that.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully someone can explain this for me.

Must be redeemed within 14 days of booking i understand 

Limited to sail dates within one year however the last bit...must be used within 100 days of purchase..this bit i dont get! 

So is it a year from purchase or 100 days? Confused and im not even drunk!! Yet lol 

Screenshot_20200609-183345_myVEGAS.jpg

• 2 months later...

Something must have been broken in the game for the last week or so. Up until about an hour ago, I’ve been able to let it run on my iPad and it wasn’t maxing out daily rewards. I’ve gone from 3 million loyalty points to 4 million this week. Now just need some premium redemptions to come back. 

B70FDFDE-1069-4318-AD44-5A408BE74EB6.png

• 4 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:55 PM, Sandra Bernstein said:

When I was aboard the Celebrity cruise around the Mediterranean, I didn't get my luggage delivered. 

I had to stand on a long line and then try to locate my bag.

I had a bottle of wine in my bag and the cruise line would not allow me to get my luggage before I removed the wine.

That really upset my first day at sea.

Wrong spot to put this and has nothing to do with this topic.

An update on this Topic.. January 15th 2021 MyVegas Slots had Royal Caribbean cruises offered... 2-4 night Freedom out of Miami and 4 nights on Adventure out of TX.  I grabbed a 4 night Freedom to Coco Cay and Nassau. for Dec. 2021  only had to pay for Taxes, port fees and of course Grats.  When I saw the offers each date had 1 to 3 offers remaining they were gone quick!!

ScreenHunter 2865_LI.jpg

ScreenHunter 2867_LI.jpg

21 minutes ago, ocalatim01 said:

An update on this Topic.. January 15th 2021 MyVegas Slots had Royal Caribbean cruises offered... 2-4 night Freedom out of Miami and 4 nights on Adventure out of TX.  I grabbed a 4 night Freedom to Coco Cay and Nassau. for Dec. 2021  only had to pay for Taxes, port fees and of course Grats.  When I saw the offers each date had 1 to 3 offers remaining they were gone quick!!

ScreenHunter 2865_LI.jpg

ScreenHunter 2867_LI.jpg

We also snagged one on Freedom for January. I didn't upgrade when I made the reservation (actually forgot about it until now) but I need to before I forgot again!