Barefoot Beach cabanas

11 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My only booking that goes to Labadee does not have pricing for BB cabanas, only Nellie's.  Sorry.  No help

Mine too. I'm not going until December and I'm sure I'll see pricing before they reach out. Just trying to plan ahead. Curious if it's more like how they were priced before the shutdown or more like beach club cabana prices now. 

We visited the week of 13 March 2022. My Beach Cabana on Bare Foot was 599.00 I just pulled up my on board account to confirm. Our friends were in an Over Water cabana I believe it was 699.00 so the hilltop were most likely 499.00 and standard 399.00. I remember when the genie emailed us the pricelist how the prices were in intervals of $100.00 I believe. I am sorry I wish I saved the email. Honestly I think they may have been priced higher due to that spring break week. 

When we go back in June we are not getting one, @Lovetocruise2002 hubby showed us an amazing area to set up and have a great day, no cabana needed! There were towels and cold waters in the cooler and our attendant was fantastic, would do it again but only if we had more people, the three of us were all over the place leaving the cabana alone a great deal of the time. 

The concierge should email you the prices if you request them, have a great sailing!

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

We visited the week of 13 March 2022. My Beach Cabana on Bare Foot was 599.00 I just pulled up my on board account to confirm. Our friends were in an Over Water cabana I believe it was 699.00 so the hilltop were most likely 499.00 and standard 399.00. I remember when the genie emailed us the pricelist how the prices were in intervals of $100.00 I believe. I am sorry I wish I saved the email. Honestly I think they may have been priced higher due to that spring break week. 

When we go back in June we are not getting one, @Lovetocruise2002 hubby showed us an amazing area to set up and have a great day, no cabana needed! There were towels and cold waters in the cooler and our attendant was fantastic, would do it again but only if we had more people, the three of us were all over the place leaving the cabana alone a great deal of the time. 

The concierge should email you the prices if you request them, have a great sailing!

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I’m just being impatient 😂