xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jun 12, 2023 - Jun 19, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

Going with our 3 grown kids and spouses/partners.  Had to schedule that far out due to summer plans already in place for 2022.  Really juiced about going since we have been pretty much locked down due to Covid.  Mrs Fan and I retired Jan 2020, about 2 months before Covid slammed everything.  We had hoped to travel a bunch, but it was not to be.  We had to cancel an Alaska Cruise that was supposed to sail in May 2020.  We've been to Alaska before with Princess, the others have not.  We did a bunch of excursions on our last trip (float plane, whale watching, White Pass train).  This time, I want to do a fishing charter for salmon or halibut at one of the stops.  Mrs Fan says she will cancel unless she is booked for at least 1 spa day on board - LOL. Probably nothing else at the other stops, but I am telling the kids to do the White Pass Train.  Never sailed with RCCL and really look forward to the new experience. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jun 12, 2023 - Jun 19, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)