UPS lost our COVID tests - Last second recommendations!

I ordered 2 packs of the Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test with eMed - 2 Pack for Royal Caribbean, 2 weeks ago with expedited shipping. Turns out UPS lost our items and we fly out in 2 days for our Mariner of the Seas April 28 - May 2 sailing out of Port Canaveral. We are arriving in Orlando, FL on Wednesday afternoon and we check in to our cruise at noon on Thursday. Any recommendations on the best way for us to get our COVID test done? Any help will be appreciated,thank you!

3 hours ago, Bridrowski said:

I ordered 2 packs of the Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test with eMed - 2 Pack for Royal Caribbean, 2 weeks ago with expedited shipping. Turns out UPS lost our items and we fly out in 2 days for our Mariner of the Seas April 28 - May 2 sailing out of Port Canaveral. We are arriving in Orlando, FL on Wednesday afternoon and we check in to our cruise at noon on Thursday. Any recommendations on the best way for us to get our COVID test done? Any help will be appreciated,thank you!

Check at the airport or get a test before you leave (the 26th or the 27th). Worst-case scenario take a taxi to one of the local Walgreens offering Rapid NAAT testing (results in ~2 hours and you can schedule it up to a week ahead).

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess one more question. If I test at the airport at 4:30pm on Tuesday and our check in for boarding the cruise is 12:00pm on Thursday, that should be considered appropriate for the rule of Test results no more than 2 days before boarding, right?

1 hour ago, Bridrowski said:

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess one more question. If I test at the airport at 4:30pm on Tuesday and our check in for boarding the cruise is 12:00pm on Thursday, that should be considered appropriate for the rule of Test results no more than 2 days before boarding, right?

Time doesn't matter, just 2 days. Anytime after 12:01am Tuesday works.

6 hours ago, Bridrowski said:

Any idea if insurance covers this, if not how much the NAAT test would be?

Everyone's insurance is different.
Look at the Walgreens website, see what, if any testing is available, answer the questions and it should tell you if there is an associated cost. (I should hope)
I just did this for my friend.  I did the booking for her, she is not "computer savvy" and I answered "unable to be socially distanced while traveling or upcoming travel" and it did not indicate it would cost anything.  Some Walgreens offered the rapid test, some only the PCR (which can take a day or two for results)
CVS had also been offering free testing for travel, then changed their questions and if you indicate no on all of their questions a note appears that says it will be $138.  I answer YES to not being able to maintain social distance and suddenly it is a covered test.
I see you don't have much time to figure things out. I hope you can find the testing you need soon.