Entertainment options onboard Allure

My wife & I are sailing on Allure for 5/28-6/5 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise. Apparently, we will not be able to book any shows until we are actually onboard. Any indication, at this point, what the options will be ? I would like to be ready to pull the trigger on booking this stuff as soon as we board.

You can look at previous Cruise Compass (ship's newsletter) to see what had been offered in a previous cruise.  I have attached Allure's Cruise Compass from an April sail.  

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/allure-of-the-seas/sun-04102022-0000

Good luck!  Make sure you post a copy of your Cruise Compass for passengers traveling after you - LIKE ME!  I will be on Allure on June 19-26.

We had one of these Showtime at a glance papers on our 6 night Odyssey last fall but didn't see one for our spring cruise on Mariner. I did like it as it does give a great overview for the trip and does make it easier to make plans for the week.

My wife and I really enjoy cruises that have good talent in the music department, especially in the Schooner Bar.  The last cruise we were on (pre-Covid on Oasis) had a young man from one of the Islands in the Schooner, and he could play and sing anything.  The place was packed every time he sat down to play.  Made those dead times before and after dinner much more enjoyable.