Chocolates etc

poider

G'day, Just wondering are we allowed to go onboard with a bar of chocolate and some potato chips etc in our luggage for snacks ?

Peter

Of course! I always bring snacks on the ship with me. Honestly, you won't find a lot of snacks onboard, like chips, candy bars, etc. They do have a limited supply in the general store, but most of the food you'll be eating or that is offered on the ship is made on the ship and not snacky type junk food. People do bring bottled water and even soda/pop with them on the ship. Royal Caribbean says they will only allow 2 bottles of wine, but they most likely will allow water and soda. Also your stateroom fridge will have snacks and soda available for a fee. 

G'day, Just wondering are we allowed to go onboard with a bar of chocolate and some potato chips etc in our luggage for snacks ?

Peter

Also, if you love chocolate and coffee together, I suggest you have the Italian dessert Tiramisu. It is amazing and expertly prepared and served in the Main Dining Room on Italian night as well as in the Italian restaurant onboard. 

• 8 months later...

the only thing we were allowed to take on or off the ship in Australia and New Zealand was water, when leaving the ship in NZ only unopened water.

no food opened or unopened allowed on or off

Peter

Uggg.....  Such a silly rule. What is I wanted to bring protein bars or some such? We're spending a lot of money on these cruises, why should we be treated like school children?