Price of certain drinks for my stupid little app

TheRick

Let me start by saying I have OCD and I know my idea is kinda stupid and a waste of time, but I’m retired and have a lot of free time. 
I purchased the deluxe drink package, but my wife doesn’t think we will get our money’s worth out of it, but I do. Just because of my own curiosity I’m making an app for my phone (just for me and my phone, not to publish the app) I am making the app to keep track of our drinks. 
The app has buttons such as cocktail, beer, wine, soda, juice, and so on. When I push, let’s say the cocktail button $13 is displayed. Any other button such as soda will add $3.50 to the running total. 
I’m stuck because I got most of the drink prices from the Royal Caribbean app but there are a few I don’t have. I know the prices such as wine varies by the glass so I’m averaging it out. Here is a list  of what I don’t have prices for. If anyone has recently been on a cruise and know a ballpark cost for the following drinks, I would appreciate the answer:

Johnny Rocket Milkshake

Mocha from cafe Promenade

bottle of water

sparkling water

smoothie from the spa

amd coffee with liquor 

thanks

The waters are 2.99+ grats, the JR milkshake comes to $5.91 with grats

The smoothie is also in the $6 range while the last mocha I saw on Cafe Promenade was like $4.59, so probably like $5 with grats.

Cannot answer the spiked coffee for sure but I recall seeing it listed and think it might have been around $8/9.

40 minutes ago, TheRick said:

If anyone is interested. I thought of the idea last night and here is what I have so far. I know it’s rough so far. When the amount hits the daily amount I paid for the drink package the amount font turns from red to green

That is a really cool idea.  Once you have it completed, would you be able to share it?

1 hour ago, Kirsten said:

That is a really cool idea.  Once you have it completed, would you be able to share it?

I could share it. I’m just working out one pesky bug. Do you have an iPhone or Android. It’s easier to share as android, but it can be done with an iPhone, but you’d need a Thunkable account

9 minutes ago, TheRick said:

I could share it. I’m just working out one pesky bug. Do you have an iPhone or Android. It’s easier to share as android, but it can be done with an iPhone, but you’d need a Thunkable account

I would be interested too.  Our next cruise is in 2 weeks and it's our experimental "go without any drink packages" for our Back-to-Back. I have an Android phone.

9 minutes ago, The Fox said:

I would be interested too.  Our next cruise is in 2 weeks and it's our experimental "go without any drink packages" for our Back-to-Back. I have an Android phone.

I should have it finished in a day or two and then I’ll post the APK to a Google drive and share the link. Your phone might need you to accept that it’s not from the Google Play Store.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:50 PM, TheRick said:

I have an iPhone.  Do you have to pay for a Thunkable account?

@The Foxi thought I was done with the app but I have a little bug (only half the screen is displaying). As soon as I fix it (probably tomorrow) I’ll share the APK for the android so you can load it on your phone.

@Kirstenim still trying to find a workaround for sharing with IPhone. Apple makes it difficult because they don’t make money on it.

19 hours ago, Pooch said:

Yes, I’d love this as I think the DBP price for our October cruise is just too much to be cost effective so we are tentatively planning to go without.  2 bottles of wine for a few dinners & pay as we go.  Will be interesting to see how much I really drink😁

Just a question regarding the wine. Is this wine you bring with you onboard? Are you able to bring it with you to the main dining room in a glass? Sorry all new to this!

3 hours ago, Micheleyd said:

Just a question regarding the wine. Is this wine you bring with you onboard? Are you able to bring it with you to the main dining room in a glass? Sorry all new to this!

Yes, have done this with no issue. We regularly walk around the ship with a glass of wine, most often that we have bought onboard but there is no way to differentiate.