Traveling with Unvaccinated Children

We are traveling in late June to Alaska with our children who are currently unvaccinated. I am concerned about how much they will have to be masked and how that will be enforced. While I have read all of the extremely vague policies that Royal Caribbean has available on their website, we have not been able to speak to any live human being who will give us any detailed answers. I am wondering if there is anyone who has traveled to Alaska under the newest protocol with unvaccinated children. We do not plan to use childcare, so I'm not concerned about that, as I know that, regardless of vaccination status, children must be masked in that environment. Again, my biggest questions are, how often should I expect my children to have to wear a mask and how is it enforced (how does staff know the difference between vaccinated/unvaccinated minors)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Alaska season is just starting, so you may have to wait a few weeks to get your answer but plan for the worst and expect the best. I would say any excursions will be mask for this unvax. Since mask is optional everywhere but Adventure Ocean, the childcare you mentioned, they should be fine. As far as how they can tell.......anyone who is vax has to wear the "Royal Comeback sash" on their wrist to indicate vax status. 

50 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Alaska season is just starting, so you may have to wait a few weeks to get your answer but plan for the worst and expect the best. I would say any excursions will be mask for this unvax. Since mask is optional everywhere but Adventure Ocean, the childcare you mentioned, they should be fine. As far as how they can tell.......anyone who is vax has to wear the "Royal Comeback sash" on their wrist to indicate vax status. 

There was no “sash” on Harmony last month.  Not sure the vax bracelet is around anymore.