Transportation recommendations: Fort Lauderdale shuttle

gloch

44 minutes ago, MLH said:

I have used SAS transportation, a shared shuttle for that.  They do pick up at hotels.  15.00 a person.

They are a good and very reasonable service.  My wife used to use them when her mother was alive and she'd go from FLL to Coconut Creek to visit with her mom.  But, there website says that they don't service the Miami Airport.  That tends to make me believe that they don't service the Port of Miami either.  I'd be willing to bet that it's a pay for the right to pick-up, drop-off tax in those locations.  There site doesn't have a phone # listed to call to find out, at least my quick look for it.  

https://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php

image.thumb.png.017a958ffba061aa5e8ad56b7b2b5130.png

9 hours ago, 1st Mate said:

They are a good and very reasonable service.  My wife used to use them when her mother was alive and she'd go from FLL to Coconut Creek to visit with her mom.  But, there website says that they don't service the Miami Airport.  That tends to make me believe that they don't service the Port of Miami either.  I'd be willing to bet that it's a pay for the right to pick-up, drop-off tax in those locations.  There site doesn't have a phone # listed to call to find out, at least my quick look for it.  

https://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php

image.thumb.png.017a958ffba061aa5e8ad56b7b2b5130.png

They pick up from fll area hotels and hotels and drop off at the port of miami. They  do not service mia airport.  Th above picture says drop off at port of miami

22 hours ago, gloch said:

We are sailing out of Miami and flying into Fort Lauderdale the day before. I am wondering if there are hotels that shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? We board the next day in the afternoon.

-gl

Sorry, I was wrong about SAS Transportation, they do go to the Port of Miami.  My bad.   Getting old!