Another itinerary change.

Nancy V

19 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

18 June, the week before your trip.  We are on the Mariner rather than the Explorer.

We still do not have any excursions available for La Romana or at least they seem to have appeared one afternoon and then promptly disappeared.  I have a feeling our itinerary may change to Grand Cayman.  When checking the cruise port schedule for the Cayman Islands I can see our ship is actually booked in to Grand Cayman on the day we are due in Haiti.  I think we may go from 4 stops down to 3 - not too happy about more sea days would rather the stops.   

20 minutes ago, Margaret Stephens said:

We still do not have any excursions available for La Romana or at least they seem to have appeared one afternoon and then promptly disappeared.  I have a feeling our itinerary may change to Grand Cayman.  When checking the cruise port schedule for the Cayman Islands I can see our ship is actually booked in to Grand Cayman on the day we are due in Haiti.  I think we may go from 4 stops down to 3 - not too happy about more sea days would rather the stops.   

We are anxious to go back to Grand Cayman to experience "Sting Ray City", but Royal cancelled our Feb cruise even after an itinerary change.  I hope you get to go there!

21 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

We are anxious to go back to Grand Cayman to experience "Sting Ray City", but Royal cancelled our Feb cruise even after an itinerary change.  I hope you get to go there!

I would love to go to Grand Cayman but guess we shall have to wait and see if our itinerary changes from Haiti and La Romana.