Check-In & Set Sail Pass disappeared???

9 minutes ago, SpicyCherry said:

I was all checked in and printed SetSail passes 30 days out. Now, at 9 days out, I checked the App and being told to 'Check-In'. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I just lose my early boarding time? Say it isn't so😭😭

just go through the process again.  We had an issue with a cruise back in February where one field was suddenly empty, but everything else was fine and we kept our same arrival time.  I can't remember which field it was, but i seem to remember it was insignificant.

I also do the check in via a PC for the most part, since I have been checking in for up to 7 people.

46 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

just go through the process again.  We had an issue with a cruise back in February where one field was suddenly empty, but everything else was fine and we kept our same arrival time.  I can't remember which field it was, but i seem to remember it was insignificant.

I also do the check in via a PC for the most part, since I have been checking in for up to 7 people.

23 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

It happened on my last cruise. Checkin was gone for about a week then reappeared

"I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!" said the SetSail Pass. I was about to go through the process again and everything is there again. My arrival time for both sailings is the same as I originally chose. All my info is there as well. Whew!! That wasn't fun. We've been waiting since 2019 to sail again and now I'm 9 days away and something stupid happens?? I need a drink🍸🍸(Glad we got the drink🍹package!!)

8 minutes ago, fa-li said:

This happened to us - we both got a pop up notice that it was time to check in.  This was last week for our cruise this Sunday.  We were in the middle of a thing totally ignored it.  When I looked a few days later, all was fine.  Glad yours is good too!

I didn't even get a pop-up or email or anything. I'm just a freak who checks everything, everyday!! Must be the travel agent in me!! I'm glad for me too😊