Chops Location

JB1082

We enjoyed the "feel" of Chops on the Odyssey personally. It was pretty and did not feel 'closed in" We just enjoyed Chops on the Oasis of the Seas the Central Park venue & made the mistake of sitting inside, we felt like we were in a large dark closet. When we were leaving we saw @Lovetocruise2002 & her family dining on the Chops (patio area?) that seemed like it would be the best of all three. I'm sure she will help us out here. We didn't return that sailing but on a future Oasis class sailing it's the outdoor patio seating in Central Park Chop's for us. Odyssey was more special given our two experiences.

Enjoy your sailing!

Edited by Neesa
updated thought

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

When we were leaving we saw @Lovetocruise2002 & her family dining on the Chops (patio area?) that seemed like it would be the best of all three.

Nope!  That wasn't us lol.

We love Chops. We ate there twice last cruise, but inside both times lol.  I do like Chops in Central Park, even though we never dine out on the patio. On QN class ships, it seems more tucked away and hidden.  I will have more of an opinion in July, I am sure I will end up at Chops on Anthem.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Nope!

Oh wow! We creeped by behind "YOU" quietly so as not to disturb your meal. First we said, what a great place to dine, let's eat here next time!  Then we were like they have been through so much, let's let them eat in peace! 🤦‍♀️ Oh boy, wait until I tell hubby that wasn't you! 

Our table was in the back right next to the wines cabinet & a servers station of some sort with a sink. While it was tucked in we were not fans of this venue, but no complaints about the food, that's for sure. Enjoy your Anthem sailing in July 🙂 send big hugs to the family!

One feature Chops on Wonder has is the side with the patio might be opened up. Giving it an open air feeling.

In March this was case. It was real nice having the open air feeling while still being inside. Fortunately, the weather was nice and temperature reasonable. Sure during the summer my opinion might change with higher temperature and increased humidity.