Labadee Parasail

CrimsonCruiser

Hello!

I'm looking at the Labadee parasail excursion but I'd be booking it just for myself (my travel partner is afraid of heights). The booking says all rides are tandem.

Has anyone gone to this excursion without their own ride partner? What did you think?

If they don't have another person to ride with you (aka another solo adventurer) will they tell me I can't go? Stick me with staff? Force a couple to separate for me?

If they tell me I can't go, will Royal refund me or am I at loss because I understood the risk and ordered anyway?

It's a third party excursion so I'm not sure if Royal customer service can help me with on-the-ground details like this.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure of the answers to some of your questions, but when we went it was my wife and I and our daughter. My wife and I went together and they paired me with a single person. Not sure if they will let you go solo, I believe it is set for two people. I just looked and it does say fly in tandem. Not sure if you can get a refund at the time you are on Labadee or not. 

19 minutes ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

Not sure of the answers to some of your questions, but when we went it was my wife and I and our daughter. My wife and I went together and they paired me with a single person. Not sure if they will let you go solo, I believe it is set for two people. I just looked and it does say fly in tandem. Not sure if you can get a refund at the time you are on Labadee or not. 

Thanks. Yeah I realized my wording was weird; by solo I meant without a pre-determined travel partner.

I'm just worried about booking it only to find out that I'd be SOL.

In a similar circumstance, I wasn't able to ride the boomerang slide on Liberty because you HAVE to have 2 people and there were no solo riders for the 5 or so minutes I was standing there taking up space. I know a ship isn't the same as a waterpark where they'd have me wait for a solo rider because the chances are high one would come along sooner rather than later but it really did bum me out. I'd hate to have something similar happen with an excursion I spent money on.