Free pool mats with Beach Club admission?

Yes, there are white mats included in the price of admission to the beach club.  (I believe the blue mats are the ones used outside the beach club.) There is an attendant at the rack noted above who can also give you extra beach club towels, if needed.  One towel is already placed on each beach club lounge chair.

31 minutes ago, SebagoSue said:

Yes, there are white mats included in the price of admission to the beach club.  (I believe the blue mats are the ones used outside the beach club.) There is an attendant at the rack noted above who can also give you extra beach club towels, if needed.  One towel is already placed on each beach club lounge chair.

Hello! First time the three of us are trying out the Beach Club, didn't do the cabana so we are just going to "wing it" To confirm even if we didn't purchase a cabana they will have towels? I love this! Thanks so much for mentioning this, I didn't even realize I wanted to inquire about this, I would be making sure I brought towels from the ship. I really appreciate it 🙂

Hello @Neesa!  Yes, you absolutely do not need to bring towels from the ship if you have the day pass to the beach club.  They have plenty of beautiful gold and white stripe, thicker towels for you to use there.  I have actually seen attendants hand guests beach club towels to replace their blue ship towels. I always grab a couple extra from the attendant when I get the pool mat upon arrival.  
Separate tip, make your lunch reservation for the beach club at Chops prior to getting to PDCC. That way you will get the time you want. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

Thanks so much for mentioning this, I didn't even realize I wanted to inquire about this, I would be making sure I brought towels from the ship. 

I always bring one..you can't take the Beach Club towels out of the beach club so if you want one to wrap yourself in as you go back to the ship you will need your own!