Allure of the Seas Costal Kitchen

miTR

Hello, 

We are in a suite on Allure in May and are wondering if on embarkation day if Costal kitchen is open for lunch. Our last cruise we did not get are keys until after 2 when the rooms became available and you needed a room key to get in.

Thanks in Advance!

8 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

Anyone know who the Suite Concierges are on Allure? Sailed on her in 2016 and trying to remember his name, if he is even still there.

When we sailed in early March, it was Claudine Benjamin and Junior Allen.   Both EXCELLENT.   I could email them (instead of waiting in line), and they would take care of things - reservations etc.

On 4/21/2022 at 8:16 AM, cruisellama said:

When we sailed in early March, it was Claudine Benjamin and Junior Allen.   Both EXCELLENT.   I could email them (instead of waiting in line), and they would take care of things - reservations etc.

On 4/21/2022 at 8:18 AM, cruisellama said:
Here's their email - al_concierge01@rccl.com

I found him. My husband had taken a picture of him with our family during the cruise and we zoomed in on his name tag. His name is Dexter Fraser and he is now a Royal Genie on Ovation. Hopefully we'll run into him again....however, it's not looking to good since we have no immediate plans to book Star Class!! But you never know, huh?

On 4/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, SpicyCherry said:

Anyone know who the Suite Concierges are on Allure? Sailed on her in 2016 and trying to remember his name, if he is even still there.

Junior is still on the Allure but he’s being trained to be a genie by Alan R.   He’ll be a fantastic genie just like he was as concierge❤️

14 minutes ago, MamaShark said:

Junior is still on the Allure but he’s being trained to be a genie by Alan R.   He’ll be a fantastic genie just like he was as concierge❤️

Dexter Fraser was the Concierge on Allure when I was aboard in 2016. He is now a Royal Genie on Ovation. He too was a fantastic Concierge so I’m sure he’s an outstanding Genie. Hopefully, since we plan on booking Ovation next, we will be able to see him. But I’m sure it won’t be because we’re in Star Class!!