Vaccine Card Validating

Two weeks ago the online check in opened up.  Immediately submitted all info required including vaccine card.  My departure is on May 22, 2022.  My vaccine card status for us is still saying “we are validating your record”. Does it normally take this long to verify vaccine cards?  This is my first cruise since January 2020.

44 minutes ago, Sandytrailmix said:

Two weeks ago the online check in opened up.  Immediately submitted all info required including vaccine card.  My departure is on May 22, 2022.  My vaccine card status for us is still saying “we are validating your record”. Does it normally take this long to verify vaccine cards?  This is my first cruise since January 2020.

Two weeks seems a little long. Usually it is validated or rejected within a week. My wife's was recently rejected after 4 days. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you why but my wife imediately realized it was because the card had has her married name and she travels (passport) under her maiden name. Resent it along with a picture of marriage certificate and it was approved within 24 hours.

Not sure what others are experiencing but 2 weeks seems long.......

I don’t remember how long it took for ours to get validated but it was a while. Also, my husband’s vaccine card had the name of the clinic on it for both dates, but mine only had it from one. I was able to get an official record from the health department in our state to submit along with the vaccine card. I’m not sure if this helped things out.

2 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Two weeks seems a little long. Usually it is validated or rejected within a week. My wife's was recently rejected after 4 days. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you why but my wife imediately realized it was because the card had has her married name and she travels (passport) under her maiden name. Resent it along with a picture of marriage certificate and it was approved within 24 hours.

Not sure what others are experiencing but 2 weeks seems long.......

Our names matches our passports, booking information, and vaccine cards. Everything is filled out on our vaccine cards properly.  Perhaps they are short staffed or something.  If there’s a problem with the cards it would be nice to know sooner rather than later since we’re finalizing our plans.  I’ll check again Friday, it’ll be 30 days till cruise day then.

19 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Anyone know at what point I should expect to have a place to upload our vaccine records on the app?  I feel like it was always available when I checked in for my February cruise, but I don't see it for this upcoming one.  Where in the check in process is it?

It's in mine. Though I check in on the website then to go the app for vax cards

On 4/20/2022 at 3:35 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

I checked into our cruise last Thursday and there still isn't even an option to upload our vaccination records.

Ok I am having the same issue and it is starting to concern me everything else with check in is done but when I click the health and safety it just says come back the day before to answer heath questions?

2 hours ago, amymarie78 said:

Ok I am having the same issue and it is starting to concern me everything else with check in is done but when I click the health and safety it just says come back the day before to answer heath questions?

The health questions ask things like "Have you had a fever in the last week?"  Answering that question a month before the cruise is useless.  Remember, there is no part of the check-in process that must be done in advance.  You can always just show up at the terminal.  

4 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

The health questions ask things like "Have you had a fever in the last week?"  Answering that question a month before the cruise is useless.  Remember, there is no part of the check-in process that must be done in advance.  You can always just show up at the terminal.  

Oh i understand about the questions it really is not uploading the card that is the issue... not sure why it won't let me do that.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:45 AM, Sandytrailmix said:

Same here!! validation in progress it shows. i tried submitting it again, but still says validating

On 4/20/2022 at 10:45 AM, Sandytrailmix said:

***UPDATE***

I checked the status this morning and it’s finally validated.