Check In "Not Quite Ready For You"

So, I'm a sick sick individual who just had to be the first to check in for my cruise. It opened up 18 minutes ago... I am able to put my check-in info in for all my party, but when I go to select arrival time, it says to check back closer to my cruise to select arrival time. Any idea when this opens up? Is it random, will I get an email, or is there a science to this. I really want to get the earliest time possible, so I don't want to miss the first chance to select a time... did I mention I am a sick individual? 🙂

6 minutes ago, LindyLarge said:

Apparently this is a thing now. Are you at the 45 day mark? I heard we might not get to pick a check in time until 30 days out now? (Even though we can put the other info in there earlier.)

Yep, I hit 45 days about a half hour ago. I can enter everything in, scan my vaccine cards, etc, but no check in time. Frustrating. 

1 hour ago, Lexster said:

Must be a recent change. My sailing is May 8th. When my 45 days hit, I was able to pick a time. I'm going on the Oasis of the Seas.

I don't think it's a change as such, since it's only affecting some sailings. I guess there must be some sort of operational reason or maybe it is just a glitch of some kind.

34 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I don't think it's a change as such, since it's only affecting some sailings. I guess there must be some sort of operational reason or maybe it is just a glitch of some kind.

I called my friends and Royal. The person on the phone said there may be a delay with the port, so it sounds like in this case it is Miami specific. I'm check every hour or so. No dice yet. 

32 minutes ago, BigMac3001 said:

I called my friends and Royal. The person on the phone said there may be a delay with the port, so it sounds like in this case it is Miami specific. I'm check every hour or so. No dice yet. 

That could be a possibility. My cruise is actually out of Rome but it's Royal's first departure of the season from there so it's quite feasible that they could still have been making final arrangements with the port authorities, for example. 

17 hours ago, BigMac3001 said:

Yep, I hit 45 days about a half hour ago. I can enter everything in, scan my vaccine cards, etc, but no check in time. Frustrating. 

I was able to pick a boarding time but have not been able to put in my vaccine cards?  There is no place to do it on the app or the website for me?

4 hours ago, amymarie78 said:

I was able to pick a boarding time but have not been able to put in my vaccine cards?  There is no place to do it on the app or the website for me?

We were able to upload our vaccine cards via the app. It's the third option just after arrival time... Which I still can't select. 

8 hours ago, BigMac3001 said:

We were able to upload our vaccine cards via the app. It's the third option just after arrival time... Which I still can't select. 

Nope it says heath and safety and then lists a bunch of things and says come back the day before to answer health questions....  very weird if I don't upload I'll still be able to show them at the port correct?